Saturday, October 16, 2004
3rd CIP at Cedar Pri..$BlogItemTitle$>
Was 35mins late for the CIP thingie today.
Supposed to be there by 10.45am but I boarded the 10.35am bus.
Mum was so pissed with me because of the time I reach home everyday.
So she was like, "you better come home for dinner today" before I left the house today. Gave me 10bucks too.
Gave her and Dad a surprise when I reached home at 2.30pm today.
Or more like, shock. "WOW you are early today. Never go out ah"
..................
CIP today was kinda okayy.
The kids were so wild and hyperactive.
Gave them sweets AND EVEN the naughtiest dudes kept quiet!
Ahha. Bribing always works for kidds.
Longbangd Ru/Ya`s dad`s car to Serangoon Mrt.
Was on the phone, and I saw Jacinda and Karmun at PP station.
Lalala. So Jacinda and I went to PS`s BK for "lunch".
Bought a drink only. Was super thirsty.
Wasn`t hungry today!! Surprise surprise.
Actually it was because I ate cup noodles before going out.
Jacinda coming later for uh, gurls night?
Gonna pigg out and have a movie marathon.
Mum`s gonna cook pasta.. WOOO.
Was on the phone with Grace....
Ahem ahem ahem.
10/16/2004 04:05:00 PM;